Sunday, 27 December 2009

Socks and surprises!! DefinItely not your usual Christmas pair -- Have a lIttle peek!!!

"Hey,Hey we're the Monkeys!!"


To be able to spend time in Spain "crafting" and creating is one of my greatest pleasures. Then I get all excited with the results and want to share them but often they are for very special presents for very special people so they have to spend quite a few months under wraps before I can place pictures here on my blog. Otherwise the surprise would be spoilt!! So here we have what I lovingly created with a pair of socks!!


We know a kind man in Spain who drives a posh car and has some Liberty ties. He was giving them away to Charity and I just thought of the monkeys!






It's hard to choose a favourite


The gang!







And then to join the gang there is Mathilda for someone very Special!




Yes, really I promise, they are all made with 1 pair of socks and lots of love !




1 comment:

  1. Linda! These are BRILLIANT! I love the photo of all of them lined up like that, makes such a great impact. Talented lady :)

    Best wishes, hugs and squishes for the New Year... long may your creativty continue! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.