Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Ten minutes to spare and lost keys!!

"Key to My Heart!"
I belong to a wonderfully supportive crafting thread which provides inspiration,support and a source of patterns to keep idle hands busy!
One lovely lady recently posted a pattern for a  Ruffle Scarf . It is so effective and quick to make. So that became my latest Work in Progress. I will post photos after Christmas. Then these delightful key rings were posted and I could not resist them. They just made me think of Curly Wurly's and I am going to pack each one with a Cadbury's Curly Wurly. Then they are going to find their way into some very Special Stockings!





So hopefully with a spare key attached and hidden well away they will save my lovely family making late night dashes in search of missing keys!

1 comment:

  1. They look much better than my feeble efforts, but my excuse is I am just learning! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.