Thursday, 26 November 2009

A special Lapacuddlyghan!!

"My Blanket and Me!"
This winter in Spain I have so enjoyed crocheting. I have loved having a lovely stash of wool so that a rainbow of colours can be woven into the work.
Of course at this time of year most of the finished items are now ready to be packed lovingly in pretty paper and tucked away ready for Christmas morning. So pictures will have to wait until after they have been under the tree!
But I have finished one more lapacuddlyghan in all the colours for a little boy. I will buy a beautiful book to tuck in with it and then it will be all ready for a very Special little boy to cuddle up with at Story Time.

I hope he loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.