Thursday, 22 October 2009

Something sweet and very moreish !!



"Sweets for My Sweet !"


Well Masterchef 2009 has finished and I think the Best Chef won but I am going to miss my evening dose of cooking.
So inspired by cookery books, programmes, friends and memories and a lovely lot of cooking going on in other peoples lovely blogs here are some gorgeous sweet treats. 





Carrot cake and Millionaires Shortbread inspired by 





I think the answer is when you go to the trouble of cooking try and make sure the results are memorable and generosity with the gorgeous toffee filling certainly helps!




Doilies always make me think of my Mum and Grandma and Sunday Teatime. Now that does make happy memories easy to remember.





They were seriously scrummy and soon polished off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.