Saturday, 3 October 2009

Little things for Special little people



" Baby Love ! "

Last Autumn we were lucky enough to welcome three very special babies into the world. Already they have all celebrated their first birthday and as two more little ones are expected I have been wondering what to knit as little presents to celebrate their birth.

A so simple but very effective hat and bootee set?



A name flag, an idea I originally saw on a Craft Stall in Covent Garden ?

 


A Nursing cushion with a crochet cotton cover in very fine yarn? I don't know why but thought a little boy was on his way --- and he was !



A similar cushion and little accessories for a pretty Nursery? A gorgeous little girl arrived. Perfect for that little collection.




Cosy Slippers ?





Lovely little bootees and shoes?



Or Vintage pram toys with little bells inside ?





Or maybe it would be lovely to try something new!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is lovely to see you here. I hope you find something useful or that makes you smile or maybe both!
If you would like to contact me directly please email me at
hammers5@tiscali.co.uk.